Book a private tour
& meeting

You can arrange for a Private Tour & Meeting by completing our visit form.

We welcome and encourage prospective parents to experience the school and its facilities first-hand. During the visit our admissions department will show you around the campus, we will introduce you to our Headteacher and you will have a meeting with the Deputy Head to find out all the details about our school.

If your preferred date is unavailable, please contact our admissions office and we will do our best to accommodate your preference.

Thank you.

Who we are

Virtus is a British Sixth Form College, specialising in A Levels and university entry preparation. We combine a unique learning environment with the most bespoke education and work in classes with an average of 5 students. We tailor the curriculum to each individual student and offer a modular approach to A-Levels.

Our mission is to bring out the potential in the next generation by offering them a cutting-edge education focused on personalisation, innovation and excellence.

What makes us unique?

  • The most personalised British school in Spain. We work with an average of 5 students per class.
  • We understand what universities look for. By analysing each student’s starting point using vocational tests, we design an individual strategy for the two upcoming years and work to meet the milestones set, enriching their profile with the knowledge and competencies required for their particular degree.
  • We work with the International A-Levels. Our students sit official exams in Year 12 and Year 13, spreading the examination content over two years instead of sitting everything at the end.
  • Consistent results. All our students gain access to their first or second choice university each year. In 2023, 60% were in the Times 100 World Ranking with the remaining 40% featuring in The Times 200 World Ranking.
  • Flexible curriculum. We tailor our Educational Programme to the needs of each student in order to enhance their skills and offer academic support adapted to every stage of the year.
  • Individual Mentoring Programme. Our students count on a mentor as a guide throughout the journey at Virtus. In the weekly individual meetings, the mentor makes sure that each student is well organised at an academic level, makes the most of the technological resources we offer, plans revision for exams and works on effective study techniques.
  • We have a warm, thriving Sixth Form community. In our school, students come first. We pride ourselves on having an excellent relationship with each student and ensure that they always feel supported and listened to.

Our first-class facilities
in La Moraleja

Our new, premium facilities in La Moraleja provide the ideal environment for both our students and teachers. Classrooms full of light, a carefully designed multipurpose room or a rooftop playground are some of its unique elements. We are enjoying a both aesthetic and functional building which brings harmony to our day to day work.