Terms and conditions
Virtus, The British Sixth Form College: enrolment for the academic year 2023-24
General information and schedule
- Virtus, The British Sixth Form College is a British school specialised in the A-Level programme.
- Each academic year lasts a total of 10 months. The academic year 2023-24 starts on the 4th of September 2023 and finishes on the 21st of June 2024.
- The mandatory schedule for the year 2023-24 is 08.30-16.20 from Monday to Friday.
- The mandatory school schedule includes all the teaching hours and different enrichment activities, Co-Curricular activities and sports.
- In the academic year 2023-24, there will be 5 hours of class per week for each subject, except Spanish (1h).
- For enrolments in the academic year 2023-24, a maximum of 9 students per class will be allowed.
May and June calendar
- During May and June, teaching hours are configured to design a personalised calendar for each student in order to make the most of the study leave period.
- Students must attend all the classes in this calendar, but they may stay at home when there are no classes programmed.
Registration for official exams
- All Year 12 students must officially sit each one of their As-Level subjects, except for Spanish, in which case they will sit the entire A-Level exam.
- Students in Year 13 will officially sit all the subjects they have taken.
- The fee for these exams is not included in the tuition fee and may vary between official centres and/or academic years.
For enrolments in the 2023-24 academic year:
- The cost of tuition is 23,000€ in Year 12 and 23,000€ in Year 13.
- Tuition is paid divided into three terms and in advance at the beginning of each one of them.
Form of payment
- The tuition invoices will be issued monthly and in advance. Payment shall be done on a term basis, in the first five working days of each term.
- The payment must be done via direct debit.
- The enrolment fee is 5,000€. This amount is divided into a 2,900€ registration and a 2,100 € advance payment of the Year 12 tuition.
- The advance payment for the Year 12 tuition will be deducted from the first invoice in Year 12 (first term).
Permission to publish images of students
- THINK AHEAD ACADEMY, S.L. hereby requests the consent of parents or guardians to publish commercial images taken to students in group or individually in different sequences and activities inside our facilities, as well as outside the centre in activities contracted with our company.
- Your personal data has been collected in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of the same. We inform you that these data are stored in a file owned by THINK AHEAD ACADEMY, SL In accordance with the previous Law, you have the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition and portability free of charge by email to: email@example.com or at the address: C / Valportillo II, 14 CP 28108, Alcobendas (Madrid).
- In order to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, April 27th, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, and following the Recommendations and Instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), THINK AHEAD ACADEMY, SL informs you: That there is the possibility of making communications through instant messaging systems such as WhatsApp with the purpose of expedite the management of the contracted services, for which your express consent is requested.
- In order to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of These data, and following the recommendations and instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), IT IS INFORMED:
- The personal data requested and provided by you are incorporated into a privately-owned file, which is duly registered in the AEPD, and whose sole responsibility and recipient is THINK AHEAD ACADEMY, SL
- Only those data strictly necessary to adequately provide the service will be requested, and it may be necessary to collect contact data from third parties, such as legal representatives, tutors, or persons to position designated by them.
- All the data collected has the confidentiality commitment required by the regulations, with the security measures established by law, and under no circumstances are they transferred or processed by third parties, physical or legal, without the prior consent of the client, guardian or legal representative, except in those cases in which it is essential for the correct provision of the service.
- Once the relationship between the company and the client has ended, the data will be archived and kept for a minimum period of 5 years, after which it will continue to be archived or, failing that, they will be returned in full to the client or legally authorized person.
WHEREAS I have been informed that the data I provide will be included in the File called Enrichment Program of THINK AHEAD ACADEMY, SL, for the purpose of managing the assigned treatment, issuance of invoices, contact, etc., to which I express my consent. I have also been informed of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, indicating this in writing to THINK AHEAD ACADEMY, SL with address at C / Valportillo II, 14 CP 28108, Alcobendas (Madrid).
I consent that the data I provide be used to send communications from the academy through the WhatsApp application.
I have read and accept all the Terms and Conditions set out in this document.
© 2022 THINK AHEAD ACADEMY, SL. All rights reserved.