What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, amongst other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
How can I change the cookie settings?
You can modify your cookie settings (eg, to be informed when cookies are being sent to your computer) at any time. If you do so, please note that you may not be able to register on our website or use other functions that require registration or data collection.
All changes made to the cookie settings for this website will be saved until you decide to make new changes, in case you change your mind.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Microsoft o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses the following types of cookies.
- Essential cookies: These are cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of a website. Without them, this website cannot function properly. For this reason, we do not request your explicit consent regarding these cookies. However, your consent will be necessary for the rest of the cookies.
- Own cookies: These are cookies created by this website and that can only be read by the site itself.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies created by third parties and that we use for different services (eg, website analysis or advertising).
- Flash cookies: We also use flash cookies to store your preferences such as volume control or a high score for a game, or to display content based on what you see on our website to personalize your visit. Third-party companies, with whom we collaborate to provide certain features on our website, such as games and promotions, use flash cookies to collect and store non-personal data.
Flash cookies are different from session or persistent cookies in terms of the amount, type and way of storing data. The cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove flash cookies.
Google analytics (_ga, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz)
Own cookies (consent is required)
These cookies are used to collect information about the use of our website by visitors. We use the information to compile reports and to improve the site. Cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, the place of origin of the visitors’ site and the pages visited.
Third-party cookies (consent required)
These cookies are used to find out how people access our digital advertising campaigns. They allow us to know and evaluate the clicks on our advertising in order to improve the service you receive.
For more information about adform cookies, visit this website
For the correct visualization of the movie in Flash, it is necessary to use Flash Local Stored Objects, commonly known as Flash Cookies
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible as the services of the websites offered therein change. However, occasionally during this update it may be that the list no longer includes a cookie, although it will always refer to cookies with identical purposes to those registered in this list. Last update of this list: 05/23/2020
© 2022 THINK AHEAD ACADEMY, SL. All rights reserved.