A Unique Model
A model totally adapted to the resources of the present, the challenges of the future and the needs of the last school years.
- We prepare a Vocational Profile and a Roadmap for each of our students before the academic year starts to map out their university strategy.
- Our educational programme goes far beyond the classroom, offering students a university enrichment that matches their interests, an academic support for every stage of the year and a weekly individual support.
- Our Roadmap can be moulded to fit each student’s development and any new academic, personal or university-related goals that may arise.
Sixth Form Approach
British education in small groups and year groups, in an environment and facilities completely adapted to the needs of 15-18 years old students.
- Facilities with an atmosphere akin to university.
- Inspiring teachers that know how to relate to the students.
- A 1:4 staff-student ratio that guarantees a unique pastoral care.
- An environment that fosters responsibility, independence and cooperation.
- A Sixth Form Community that gives our students limitless opportunities for holistic development.
- An emphasis on the performing arts, debates and technological skills built on the maturity and curiosity shown by elder students in their last two years of school.
We stand out for
- We work in classes with an average of 5 students per class (maximum of 9) and with 40 students per year group.
- We design a Roadmap based on a Vocational Profile that aligns our educational programme with the interests and strengths of each student.
- Our Gate-to-Gate Model Model ensures there is one-of-a-kind approach for the strategy, support and enrichment for university preparation.
- Our Clubs & Societies organised by our students, channel the new interests and enthusiasms that emerge during the year while nurturing those already existing.
- Our Mentoring Programm offers weekly individual support for every stage of the academic year.
We are defined
- The flexibility of our educational programme is unique when it comes to adapting to the needs of our students, from the moment they enter Virtus until they graduate.
- The role of our teachers transcends the academic, cultivating closer and more meaningful relationships with the students, thanks to our small groups and their additional role as Mentors.
- Our educational environment features the best tools from the education sector and an innovative methodology based on active learning.
- We provide our students with wide-ranging, proactive pastoral care, based on an in-depth knowledge of their personalities, constant monitoring and professional psycho-pedagogical support.
- Being also a reference tutoring academy in Madrid (Think Ahead Academy) allows us to offer unique additional support to our students in achieving their academic goals and preparing for exams.